Android Question Interesting bottom menu, but I might have the source code

SimonAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
1586823705580.png

I saw this image with an interesting bottom menu, but I couldn't find the source code to view it. I would like to understand how to add new icons, it seems to be the only one that you can display on two lines among the examples I have seen. Someone can help me.

SimonAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, but downloading the example doesn't have the effect I showed in my image. How do I add more than 5 icons in the bar and display 2 rows? I tried it this way but it doesn't work. Thank you

B4X:
Sub Activity_Create(FirstTime As Boolean)
    'Do not forget to load the layout file created with the visual designer. For example:
    Activity.LoadLayout("Layout1")

WobbleMenu1.SetTabIcon(1,Chr(0xF009),Typeface.FONTAWESOME)
    WobbleMenu1.SetTabIcon(2,Chr(0xF0CA),Typeface.FONTAWESOME)
    WobbleMenu1.SetTabIcon(3,Chr(0xF0EC),Typeface.FONTAWESOME)
    WobbleMenu1.SetTabIcon(4,Chr(0xF24D),Typeface.FONTAWESOME)
    WobbleMenu1.SetTabIcon(5,Chr(0xF2C0),Typeface.FONTAWESOME)

' Added lines
    WobbleMenu1.SetTabIcon(6,Chr(0xF2C0),Typeface.FONTAWESOME)
    WobbleMenu1.SetTabIcon(7,Chr(0xF2C0),Typeface.FONTAWESOME)
    WobbleMenu1.SetTabIcon(8,Chr(0xF2C0),Typeface.FONTAWESOME)
    WobbleMenu1.SetTabIcon(9,Chr(0xF2C0),Typeface.FONTAWESOME)

End Sub

Upvote 0

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think what you're seeing in the bottom line is not a WobbleMenu, but the Android navigation bar.
May be?

Upvote 0

SimonAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think what you're seeing in the bottom line is not a WobbleMenu, but the Android navigation bar.
May be?
Surely it could be so, but usually they are three icons, I think, however will answer who will know better than us, in my statement I referred to two rows that I thought had some parameters to configure. Thank you

Upvote 0

SimonAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
the 4th icon (the one on the left) is a Systemfeature. You can mark the navigationbar to be sticky or not here.
I'm sorry, I thought there was a bar with more than 5 icons es. 7 or 9 to be programmed instead the maximum number is 5. Anyway, thank you very much.

Upvote 0

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I thought there was a bar with more than 5 icons es. 7 or 9 to be programmed instead the maximum number is 5
Maybe you can test from the great AS

Upvote 0