Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
12670257_534161570086916_746852078019522222_n.jpg

Good price?

eurojam

Licensed User
Longtime User
this apple stuff is realy funny :D - but last year I took this picture in Paris, each bottle costs 30.75 Euro (!), let's say there are around 30 bottles in the view, that makes 900 Euros, more than the best iPhone ever will cost ...IMO it is unethical to sell water for 30 euro :mad:, in many regions, people can not afford water...for 1 euro

water.jpg

eurojam

Licensed User
Longtime User
ok, I will stop coding immediatly, will buy some canisters, go to the blackforest (only 20 minutes from here) and start my new business:D

Dagobert Geldbad 200.jpg

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok, I will stop coding immediatly, will buy some canisters, go to the blackforest (only 20 minutes from here) and start my new business:D

View attachment 41459

i ensure you that you will sell tree leaves from the blackforest near to you! put them in ebay and you will be very surprised ;)

EDIT: dont forget to write "Real European Tree Leaves" great to use in bath

eurojam

Licensed User
Longtime User
dont forget to write "Real European Tree Leaves" great to use in bath

sounds great, we have mainly conifers, but this will be ok, I think....if you need a job, may be the marketing director of "eurojams real european fir needles" will be vacant...

bf.JPG
Image1.jpg
ajw-duck2.jpg

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
..if you need a job, may be the marketing director of "eurojams real european fir needles" will be vacant...

Sound good. Will see how i can find the time for it since i have just decided to sell hot sun rays from the holy land(israel)
This is only one product from my sortiment.;)

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
i have just decided to sell hot sun rays from the holy land(israel)

It might be wise to leave Australia out of your marketing package .. All the media coverage warning of dangers to sun exposure ..

Plus I have had enough ! ... another little piece of me cut off the other day ...

There won't be anything left soon ! o_O