B4A Library [Library] B4aGridView v3.80

Marco Nissen

Licensed User
Longtime User
I compiled my demo with api 25 the app run fine on Gingerbread (2.3.3) use te config in the thumb. #375 and let me know.
I see. I started migrating the app to API25 now. Remaining issues are related to OKHTTP & OAUTH.
Or maybe I go back again to API24, and try to avoid OKHTTP ..
Your code compiles with API25 now, thanks (but the app doesn't go through the Java compilation due to the issue above)

Marco Nissen

Licensed User
Longtime User
I compiled my demo with api 25 the app run fine on Gingerbread (2.3.3) use te config in the thumb. #375 and let me know.

just verified. I cannot go to API23/24/25 now, because the Oauth1.0 library that I use right now is incompatible with okhttp
therefore, I'm stuck with API21. any chance that you provide a version that is compiled with API21?

thank you

Marco Nissen

Licensed User
Longtime User
just verified. I cannot go to API23/24/25 now, because the Oauth1.0 library that I use right now is incompatible with okhttp
therefore, I'm stuck with API21. any chance that you provide a version that is compiled with API21?

thank you

don't worry, I switched now to ULV, which is worked pretty great, and also with API21

lonleystar

Licensed User
Longtime User
don't worry, I switched now to ULV, which is worked pretty great, and also with API21

Hi, can U send an example with Oauth1.0 and okhttp library so I cn try to fix it if not I can send to U a B4ALGridView with out extended appcompact.

More than this I can't do
Best Regard.

Ohanian

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

is there any way to get the imageview of an item?

kostefar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there,

Great library indeed, but I´m struggling with changing the size of the images. Changing the values of itemheight and itemheight does not have any impact on the displayed images...

Example:

B4X:
GridView.ItemHeight = 150
GridView.ItemWidth = 150

Thanks in advance

cxdzbl

Licensed User
I want to join the layout, how should I do? For example, the following interface

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170405-221352.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 291

Pravin Shah

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @lonleystar
I want to use gridview library in my app. I tried running the demo app with v3.80 library, it is throwing following error. Is there anything I am missing. Would appreciate if you can help me to fix this issue. Looks like something related to xml file but I am not able to find what is missing. Thanks!

B4A version: 6.80
Parsing code. (0.11s)
Compiling code. (0.40s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.02s)
Organizing libraries. (0.00s)
Generating R file. Error
F:\B4A\Basic4android\WeddingApp\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\values-v24\values-v24.xml:3: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:TextAppearance.Material.Widget.Button.Borderless.Colored'.
F:\B4A\Basic4android\WeddingApp\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\values-v24\values-v24.xml:4: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:TextAppearance.Material.Widget.Button.Colored'.

larprogramer

Licensed User
how get library ?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…