Listview.dll with and without SQLite-Interface

D

Deleted member 103

from the online-help "ListView.chm":

B4X:
Gets or sets whether the checkbox left of a row in a ListView object is checked.

Syntax: CheckedRow (RowNumber As Int32) As Boolean

Examples:
lv.CheckedRow(0) = True  'Checks the checkbox of the first row in the ListView object.

If lv.CheckedRow(0) = True Then
End If

georgea

Licensed User
Thank you for your answer.

I already checked the help file. I am not sure if you understood what i ask for, or i hope i have completely understood the way that ListView works.

For example, when you select a row, the SelectionChanged event occurs.
So, if you check or uncheck a row, one similar event should occur. But it does not. That's what i ask for.

I hope i was clear.

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 103

Hi,

i have updated my library v1.0.7.8

Ciao,
Filippo

bloxmedia

Licensed User
The help file is not working for me, anyone else having this problem? I do see the topics but the content gives me an error?

D

Deleted member 103

Hi,

i have updated my library v1.0.7.9

Ciao,
Filippo

georgea

Licensed User
Hi Filippo,

Thank you for adding this method to your library, after suggesting this to you by private message. Maybe you forgot to add the setItemTextBackColor() which would change the back color of the row specified but i don't want to disturb you any more.

If you want and you can find some extra free time, i would be gratefull if you could add this method too, as i think that other users could use it also.

Anyway, thank you.

George.

D

Deleted member 103

Hi georgea,

Maybe you forgot to add the setItemTextBackColor() which would change the back color of the row
But I know when I add this feature then I get problems with the "SetRowColor".:(

georgea

Licensed User
Hi Filippo,

It would be very helpful for me (maybe for other users i suppose) if you could add a new method, something like SetContextMenuItemEnabled(int index, bool value) to enable or disable any item of the context menu we associate with the ListView control.

for example
B4X:
public void SetContextMenuItemEnabled(int index, bool value)
{
     context1.MenuItems[index].Enabled = value;
}

Thank you,

George.

D

Deleted member 103

Hi,

i have updated my library v1.0.8.0

Ciao,
Filippo

Kintara

Licensed User
Longtime User
ListviewSQLite versions

Hi Filippo,
great work on the Listview library, but I am a bit confused on which listview versions are available.

ListviewDesktop.dll - exists and I have
ListViewDevice.dll - exists and I have

ListViewSQLceDesktop.dll - exists and I have (1.0.8.0)
ListViewSQLceDevice.dll - exists and I have

ListviewSQLite - does not seen to exist in any form although I have seen it mentioned in posts.

So, Is there a ListviewSQLiteDesktop.dll that I have not yet found or does ListViewSQLceDesktop.dll handle both SQLite 3 and SQLce database files?
In that case I cant seem to get it to accept SQLite3 files.
I have B4PPC v6.80.01
Thanks

Kintara :cool:

Kintara

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you, that would explain my problems with my files. Shame as I like the appearance of Listview.
Ill try ControlsEXDevice or desktop equivalent, but if that does not do it for me I'll find another way to use Listview through using a dummy file with SaveSQL / LoadSQL

Kintara :cool: