B4R Question need the Hex-File form Arduino-Compiler.

pucki

Licensed User
Hello

I have a small problem.

Since B4R calls the Arduino environment, I need help to compile / program the controller.

I would like to set the Arduino software so that it compiles, but after compiling me the generated HEX file in an order provides (which would be the best). Or call a batch file after compiling. Then start just a prg. from me what the file is looking for and copied.

The reason is simple. I bought a "learning package" from the Franzis publishing house for 20 euros where a fine programmer is in it. Unfortunately, it does not appeal to the Arudino environment. But there is another software that writes the hex file created by the Arduino software into the ATTINY-85 chip via the programmer.

Is complicated but I do not like to learn a (about 100 euro expensive) programming language and pay in front of all. I hope you can save me.

Many Thanks

Pucki

This text was created with Google translator. My ability to write English texts is too bad. Below is the same text in German (my native language). I can read English but forced crowds very well. Sorry.

*****************************************************************************************
Ich habe ein kleines Problem.

Da B4R ja die Arduino-Umgebung aufruft, zum Compilieren / Programmieren des Controllers brauche ich mal Hilfe.

Ich möchte die Arduino-Software so einstellen das sie zwar compiliert, aber nach den Compilieren mir das erstellte HEX-File in ein Order zu Verfügung stellt (was das beste wäre). Oder nach den Compilieren eine Batchdatei aufruft. Dann startet halt ein Prg. von mir was die Datei sucht und umkopiert.

Der Grund ist einfach. Ich habe von den Franzis-Verlag ein "Lernpaket" für 20 Euro gekauft wo ein feiner Programmer drin ist. Leider lässt der sich nicht von der Arudino-Umgebung ansprechen. Aber es gibt eine andere Software die das Hex-File was die Arduino-Software erstellt via des Programmers in den ATTINY-85 Chip schreibt.

Ist kompliziert aber ich mag nicht noch eine (ca. 100 Euro teure) Programmiersprache lernen und vor allen nicht bezahlen. Ich hoffe Ihr könnt mich retten.

Danke + Gruß

Pucki