Licensed User
Longtime User
hi

i need translation from ENG to CHINESE
i am ready to pay for it please pm me if someone is interested

thanx, ilan

New
Hi Ilan,
I know some EE in China who's worked for IBM (China) and speaks very good English.. long time since last talkin to her but will search my computer and let you know, If the job still available.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
New
Hi Ilan,
I know some EE in China who's worked for IBM (China) and speaks very good English.. long time since last talkin to her but will search my computer and let you know, If the job still available.

Thanx beja but i have already the chinese translation.

What i do need is put my app on a chnese app store. I am not fimiliar with the process and i think i need a chnese phone number to register an app so if you know someone that can do that i am ready to pay.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanx beja but i have already the chinese translation.

What i do need is put my app on a chnese app store. I am not fimiliar with the process and i think i need a chnese phone number to register an app so if you know someone that can do that i am ready to pay.

If you mean you want to buy a Chinese SIM card then that's possible I believe.. I now have so many years from China but still keeping my SIM card and paying the minimum monthly charge of about 6 Yuan ($1).. I can ask someone to send you a new SIM card so you can use it for call and text.. etc.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you mean you want to buy a Chinese SIM card then that's possible I believe.. I now have so many years from China but still keeping my SIM card and paying the minimum monthly charge of about 6 Yuan ($1).. I can ask someone to send you a new SIM card so you can use it for call and text.. etc.

I will not know what to do with it. I need someone that has uploaded an app to a chinese app store and that is familiar with the app publishing process. I would like to open an account and upload apps to chinese app store.

If you know an app developer that is ready to open an account for me and upload my apps to a chinese app store then let me know.

Thanx, ilan

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
[QUOTE="ilan, post: 488376, member: 27471"
If you know an app developer that is ready to open an account for me and upload my apps to a chinese app store then let me know.
Thanx, ilan[/QUOTE]

Hi Ilan
Sorry for not visiting this thread for long time. Is that issue still there? I am in China and may help.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes please can you help me create a dev account in a chinese app store?

Yep!
Will talk to a friend today.. It's Tuesday 2:30AM over here now.
Later...

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Hi Ilan
Please bear with me.. I talked to someone but now the whole country is closed for new year holiday.. Soon will will let you know.

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
hey.. if still looking for help let me know.. I have a couple friends :)

xulihang

Licensed User
Longtime User
Generally, Chinese app store like 应用汇 will collect Google Play apps automatically. And it even includes some cracked apps and paid apps for free...