Needs PAID Developer to Create Jspeex or speex codec Library

abdulla

Licensed User
Longtime User
i am looking for PAID developer to create a library for SPEEX or JSPEEX codec. my knowledge in Eclipse is not good enough for this purpose , even though i tried my best but it just took too much time from me , so that is why i am looking for PAID Basic4Android Library Developer to get this work Done. Jspeex is mainly used as Audio codec to convert audio files or streams (Bytes) from regular pcm waves to speex encoder format , when it is used when audio voip such as sending audio through tcpip it will reduce bandwidth from usual 64 kb/s or 128 kb /s pcm wav format into speex encoder format between( 5 to 10 kb/s , this codec java library is already available for android and it is already used in few android applications such as Zello push to talk application , i have already tried to create this library for basic4android using eclipse with this following result:

the codec has 3 commands to encode pcm wav to speex
init : which initializes the encoder - it give value of true when initialized , i got it working.
ProcessData : this will take the raw byte from variable declared as byte array and return value of true or false , weather converted or not, i was never able to get this working - and this was the problem i faced.

ProcessedData :this function will give the encoded data in a byte array variable so it can be fed into the network.

The Decoder :
it also has 3 functions but i haven't got into them yet . they are very easy.

all what the library class has to do is call these functions, and get them to initailize and do the coding and decoding which is already built in the java library that is available on the net
i am actually very new to B4A but i am learning it through developing my own a push to talk android APP. and needs this library to reduce bandwidth for use with 3G network. this library is very needed.

if any body willing to get this work done i can give you the eclipse project i created in zipped format and show where to get the java library from , even though Jspeex is very famous library on the net can be downloaded for free

My email address if any body interested :

[email protected]

Thanks in advance

:sign0163: