New Airpush Native Plugin

Nick Davies

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi B4A Forums

My name is Nick and I am part of the publisher solutions team at Airpush! Just wanted to let everybody know that we just released a new and easy to use B4A plugin for our new SDK! It's even easier to integrate your app and start earning with us! Check it out here!
http://manage.airpush.com/docs/index.php?title=Bundle_SDK(v1.0)_B4A_Documentation

Let me know if you have any questions or just want to chat!

Cheers!
Nick

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Nick

Looks good, but why are all the permissions needed?
Get accounts and receive boot complete can make users nervous

Kind regards
Jakob

Nick Davies

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi MaxApps,

We ask for these additional permissions so we can improve targeting with your users and send them relevant advertisements. This will ultimately increase your CTR. Please note users are not forced to accept the EULA. If you prefer you can utilize our standard Playstore SDK which does not contain a EULA and the additional permissions.

PM me if you want to chat further.
Thanks!
Nick

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried your new SDK but when the app run, there's no EULA screen and no banner ads. Could you please share a demo project? Thank you so much.

Edit: It worked! But how can I center the banner? I just want the dialog ads appear when I need (now it always shows when app start) ??

Last edited:

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
Susu

I have the same problem. How did you get it to work?
Kind regards
Jakob

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Nick and Susu

It works now.
I copied Susu´s manifest, putting the permissions at the top.

Nick
I have the same question as Susu. How can I center the banner?

Kind regards
Jakob

Nick Davies

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Jakob,

My team provided some code that I just provided to Susu. I will forward it to you as well.

Thanks,
Nick