Now you have it USE IT!

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Don't just sit on your hands, goodness sake!

Here's an example of an email that I just sent off:

Yes! the black lacy panties, I like those

Oh, no not that one... this one!

wondered if you might be interested?

Hi Steve, hope you are well.

I was wondering if your company might be interested in having me write an Android app for Dave Wells Properties?

The potential seems enormous, look:

There have been 900 million Android activations, 48 billion app installs to date

There have been 900 million Android activations, 48 billion app installs to date

Showing that there is a truly large and largely un-tapped market for people to have YOU in their pocket and on their tablet devices.

And I'm only just getting into it, why haven't people seen this niche?

Right now, not next month but right now I can firmly place you as a player in both the massive Google Play Store and the equally massive Amazon markets!

Two different poles, all working for you.

I got over a thousand downloads of my first app, then I put it on Amazon and got over a thousand downloads after the first couple of weeks! which surprised me, then I realised that they completely own the Kindle.

For you I'd suggest that we call the app something like 'Live in Bournemouth UK'

Because it's world-wide and will attract anyone wishing to come to the UK.

You do know that Bournemouth is the language-student capital right?

Then in the description something like 'The premier accommodation agency in Bournemouth, we will find the perfect place to place you.'

'We're not just an agency, we take your living seriously, we actually build our own excellent living accommodation buildings for you!'

One room flats, two room flats, three roomed flats, bathroom facilities, power showers, Sea views! you name it!

Whole houses!

Then the app will show your logo, and the name of the app will be Dave Wells Properties

When the user runs the app there will be a button that says something like 'look now' and it will open their browser directly to the 'whats available in Bournemouth' part of your website.

It's pretty obvious that you are at some point going to expand out of Bournemouth, because this app points to your website for all the millions of android users, that's already taken care of!

It would need to be talked about and hashed out but you can't help but see the potential for business.

I can make mockups etc.

My examples so far are

BTInterface Android Bluetooth controller for PC Laptop Arduino Raspberry Pi PIC and all Micro controllers. LADDER BASIC C++

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...SwxLDEsImNvbS5idGludGVyZmFjZS5iNGFhZHZlcnQiXQ..

Amazon.com: SlowDating UK Speed Dating: Appstore for Android

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Farstand-Da...&qid=1370531443&sr=8-18&keywords=speed+dating

Basic for Android Easy program your own apps for sale: Amazon.co.uk: Appstore for Android.

I'm just getting started

I'm looking for affiliates, I can put you smack bang in the middle of the Amazon and Google Play Store community.

I'd charge you 2000, 1000 up front and 1000 when you are happy with the app.

Would you have a think about it please and let me know as I am actively looking for affiliates.

Cheers

ian

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, he wrote back and told me that he'll have his people look at the idea :)

fingers crossed.