B4A Library OSMDroid 6 BonusPack

This library is an addition to the OSMDroid 6 library. Contains additional classes and methods for geocoding, reverse geocoding, POIs, Routing and others. This library is based on the original GitHub library version 6.9.0, but I had to rework some classes due to deprecation to make them functional.

This library is dependent on the parent OSMDroid 6 library and cannot be used separately. You can download the OSMDroid 6 library from this link.

If this libraries makes your work easier and saves time in creating your application, please make a donation.

Attachments

• OSMD6BP_Docs.zip
    9.9 KB · Views: 148
  • OSMDroid6BonusPack.part1.rar
    499 KB · Views: 161
  • OSMDroid6BonusPack.part2.rar
    499 KB · Views: 174
  • OSMDroid6BonusPack.part3.rar
    302.1 KB · Views: 164

roberto64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I wanted to say, I wanted to create an application to trace an offline route on foot, where I start from and where I stop and where I pass and then do the process backwards, thanks

Ivica Golubovic

Licensed User
Hi, I wanted to say, I wanted to create an application to trace an offline route on foot, where I start from and where I stop and where I pass and then do the process backwards, thanks
OSMDroid is based on online services and it can not work offline

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…