Outsource game app

Frankie Yap

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi i like to outsource my 1st app project with b4a which i dont have the time to do since i have involved with another non programming related project. As such i was hoping other programmers can help. Of course you get pay if the price is right.

It is a very simple betting system famous in my local town here. The customer 1st choose a number 1 to 37 without anyone knowing than hide it in a box and hang it at the wall. Than players can pick 1 or many numbers from 1 to 37 and after certain period the customer will stop the betting and show the number hidden in the box and if the player's number matched with it than he get pay.

The app is given to the customer's agents to collect betting from the players and all transaction is to be uploaded to server backend b4j app for accounting purposes, to produce agent's statement and other limit options.

If anyone is keen, please pm me or email to [email protected] asap about your price and the scope of work. In addition the b4a app is almost 99% without graphic, 1% maybe the customer may want to show a logo only.