Share My Creation PicPuzzle (Source Included): Demo for MediaBrowser, MSDynamicGridView

So I also submitted this app to the Xmas compo, just came around to posting the source code for this project.
I cut down a lot of the libraries I used (many of my local unreleased libraries, and many unnecessary ones).
It now depends on: MediaBrowser, MSDynamicGridView, Threading, JavaObject

If you want to learn how to retrieve images from the device (without the UI stuttering), or how to use a gridview, this is a good demo.
Also, tries to do efficient bitmap loading, thumbnail caching, bitmap scaling/resizing to screen size.

Can check the APK here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maximussoft.picpuzzle

Attachments

• PicPuzzle-Source.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 998
Last edited:

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Okay I installed the apk file and I've been playing this for about 30 minutes now.

This is exactly what I need to learn. But dam do I got a lot to learn in this field . I believe that donating for the DLV library is going to be extremely beneficial to me, so cheers @thedesolatesoul

Thank you as I'm hooked now

Last edited:

Leni Berry

Licensed User
Longtime User
run the code with error

** Activity (actpicselect) Resume **
** Activity (actpicselect) Pause, UserClosed = false **
** Activity (main) Create, isFirst = true **
** Activity (main) Resume **
** Activity (main) Pause, UserClosed = true **
** Activity (actpicselect) Create, isFirst = true **
** Activity (actpicselect) Resume **
Thread ended false
Exception : null receiver
** Activity (actpicselect) Pause, UserClosed = false **

Shay

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Can you revive this? it is not working anymore

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…