PREVIEW: New View(s) in development

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I´m just playing around with something i found long time ago.
Now i´m able to do a wrapper

- The Source images are randomly (in this example) read from Assets
- The lib needs to communicate with face plus plus website to check your API Key and Secret.
- The Detecting of the faceinfos from a bitmap is DONE ON THE DEVICE using a native .so-Library!

Last edited:

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
Found another one and did a wrapper... It´s not finished as yet.

Note the lightblue background is a Panel and the view (CalendarPager) is a child of this Panel to demonstate it´s layout

The Months can be Swipe left/right

Hi @DonManfred , I'm very interested by this value, do you sell the library?

Thx

Patrick

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Note the lightblue background is a Panel and the view (CalendarPager) is a child of this Panel to demonstate it´s layout

The Months can be Swipe left/right
Has this one been released already? how much for a custom one?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Project DICONTINUED:
The original lib was not really flexible. You cannot change textsize/color and such things. I was not happy with the result.
I now decided to discontinue the library

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But i searched for a new one and did a new wrapper (the 25th or so ). This one IS much more flexible. But i still need to do some work on it.

you can not do a "live swipe" but the months can be changed with a gesture OR the buttons in the top.

Some textcolors you already can change but some not. I´m working on it to extend it. I think this will be the library i want release (hopefully till weekend)

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
A lot of beer cans are waiting for you DonManfred!

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think this will be the library i want release (hopefully till weekend)
It is more complicated than i thought as the library also bring a content-provider for Calendar-Events
I need to learn how to work with the provider first.

Advantage with the provider:
i can adapt the weekview-library (see #19 in this thread (still in development)) to work with this provider too.
And there is maybe one more library which can relay on the content-provider.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…