Problems with listview

pal57

Licensed User
Longtime User
When I select an item the first time on a listview everything goes fine, but when I select a second item on the same listview it doesn't let me pick any item.
?

I show up a panel with the listview and when I pick an item the sub listview_itemclick catches up an I can use the position or values for my code and everything works fine.
I close the panel with visibile=false, and when I want to pick a second item on the same listview I open the panel again with visibile=true but the listview works scrolling up and down but it doesn't make me select any item and the listview_itemclick doesn't get cathed.
Where is the trick?

Thankx Pal57.

pal57

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes I have a panel with a scrollview that shows me the items that I select with the listview.
So you mean that I should open a new panel and listview everytime I need to select a new item to put it on my scrollview?

Thankx
Pal57

Upvote 0

pal57

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thankx desolatesuol, but just made it out.
Didn't know what I was doing wrong, so I canceled the whole code and rewrote it and now it works.
For a beginner like me, I write so much code, not thinking at all that simple lines of code make it work.
The only thing that happens now is if I don't want to select any items from the viewlist, when I tap on the back icon of my tablet it gets out of the listview and even of the module of the scrollview, bringing back to the main module.

Pal57

Upvote 0