Project

U

Unregistered

Just found U guys, sounds interesting. I have an idea for a custom app. probably it will have no market but for me.

Yes, I probably can find one close to what I want but I want something fast in my environment.

Can someone give me a $$$ price or do I have to learn this myself. I've built a few websites this looks similar.

Looking to search a Database on my installed SD mini card w/ approximately 40,000 Jpeg pic. 16 Mb card.

System:
7" Android Tablet, 2.3.4 Android system. CPU A10 1.2 Ghz. 512 mb ram. DDR3 4Gb SSD 5 point Capacitive screen

Operation:
From icon on starter screen to a screen w/ keyboard & Custom Suggestions {build-able custom file}.

at selection, search database and display in thumbnail format all available pics. Finger touch for full screen display w/ file name as title beneath Pic.

JPEG Pic. File name will be as such:

th_block_crystal_kaleidoscope_amber_ballon_wine_P0000177578S0027T2

JPEG file of 8 KB

I need files searchable w/ any part of file name. such as: amber, ballon, wine, or any part of file name.

{built custom file}
Txt file supplied. aprox. 925 entrys.
To be added to automatically w/ new keyboard entry on enter/return.

Thanks - Jerry ---- [email protected]

I registered as Epsilon113 by it won't recognize me yet.

GiovanniPolese

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your app

Hi
it seems that what you ask is feasible. I am learning b4a and just developed an application that communicates with a database on the server etc. It seems to me that some b4a tutorial can be a good start for solving your problem, which is to ask for a picture name, query the database, and display result. Theorically simple, if I don't miss something, but you should describe in detail the process. I can cooperate with you. My business is not working for other people, but developing my own ideas. So, about price, it depends also on your budget. I mean: I have time, I am also learning and, due to this, I can work at a low cost for now, but there is a limit, of course. Also pressing requests are not welcome. Thanks for attention and feel free to contact me, if you like.
Best regards
Giovanni

epsilon113

Hey, Giovanni

Thanks for the reply. The project is not any rush. I would like to have running before May though. LOL. As for process I'm still to new. I watched the tutorial once seemed doable so I'll look again, 2/3 times maybe.

Thanks again --- Jerry
More later