iOS Question See code with #If conditional compilation sections collapsed?

Misterbates

Licensed User
I have a class module that can be compiled for IOS or Android using #If B4i or #If B4a conditional compilation directives. Unfortunately, there are a lot of these throughout the code.

Is there a way to see only the code that will be compiled, perhaps hiding the blocks that at the moment are grayed out?

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the problem is when expanding the code with os specific things that you need to remember what you've added and add it to the other one.

as it is now you can start writing b4a specific code while being in the b4i project and the other way around.

Upvote 0

Misterbates

Licensed User
the problem is when expanding the code with os specific things that you need to remember what you've added and add it to the other one.

as it is now you can start writing b4a specific code while being in the b4i project and the other way around.
Agreed, but with a source file containing conditional compilation blacks, is there any way to "hide" the inactive code? Anyone have a Perl script (or similar) that could do this?

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
well, there's a bug I reported once that it doesn't save the node states of shared modules to the meta file.

if that worked you could keep the B4A nodes closed in your B4i project.

Last edited:
Upvote 0