Android Question [SOLVED] Barcode Library problem

killiak

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, i have a problem with the barcode Lib. I download the example and works like a charm, i test on a S4 Mini that i have for this purpouses... BUT, when i do my own example from scratch, compile no problem, start the program and when i hit open for scan it show the rectangle where it should be the camera image but is blank (actually Black)...I add as in the example those rectangles in red that make some kind of point focus...and those red lines are there but still black background...

I don't know what happen... please help. Thanks!

It's the https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...6-new-library-files-in-post-89.60155/#content

That Library BTW

Pablo

Last edited:

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, i have a problem with the barcode Lib. I download the example and works like a charm, i test on a S4 Mini that i have for this purpouses... BUT, when i do my own example from scratch, compile no problem, start the program and when i hit open for scan it show the rectangle where it should be the camera image but is blank (actually Black)...I add as in the example those rectangles in red that make some kind of point focus...and those red lines are there but still black background...

I don't know what happen... please help. Thanks!

Pablo
What project are you referring to/are you using? If you started your own project, have you made sure that you have added the necessary permissions to the manifest of your B4A project?

Upvote 0

killiak

Licensed User
Longtime User
What project are you referring to/are you using? If you started your own project, have you made sure that you have added the necessary permissions to the manifest of your B4A project?
Yes...my bad... i miss some part of the manifest... i don't want to copy and paste but i miss 2 statements... Thanks!

Upvote 0