Thanks Erel!!!!

JakeBullet70

Licensed User
Longtime User
For me, I only ever bought b4a for one personal project. A tablet app for my kitchen. I spent my spare time for about 4 years writing it and it really was finished about 2 years ago. Along the way one of my requested features was folders for sorting the source files.

Anyway... The wife let me know that the weather part af my app was no longer working and sure enough... The provider I was getting my XML from had stopped providing it. OK, lets get out the source code and get that fixed. I then remember b4a 8.0 had just come out so hey, lets load the latest (my licence was still valid so I did not have to spend any $)

Well... 184 source code files now looks like this. Aaaahhhh. I can find stuff!!!! LOL As Kryten from the TV show Red Dwarf would say...

Engage smile mode, smile mode engaged.

upload_2018-3-23_17-2-57.png

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
For me, I only ever bought b4a for one personal project. A tablet app for my kitchen. I spent my spare time for about 4 years writing it and it really was finished about 2 years ago. Along the way one of my requested features was folders for sorting the source files.

Anyway... The wife let me know that the weather part af my app was no longer working and sure enough... The provider I was getting my XML from had stopped providing it. OK, lets get out the source code and get that fixed. I then remember b4a 8.0 had just come out so hey, lets load the latest (my licence was still valid so I did not have to spend any $)

Well... 184 source code files now looks like this. Aaaahhhh. I can find stuff!!!! LOL As Kryten from the TV show Red Dwarf would say...

Engage smile mode, smile mode engaged.

View attachment 65842
Hey, you watch 'Red Dwarf' :)