Share My Creation VenueSpot - Wifi pass finder

VenueSpot - Wifi pass finder powered by foursquare

Get Internet access anywhere around the world, using wifi networks from cafe, restaurants, bars, finding their passwords from the tips left on foursquare !

Browse venues from your home, around any place on earth you choose from an interactive map inside the app, automaticaly store them, so when you visit that place, you will have all the wifi passwords with you, no internet access required! 100% offline use! Ideal for places with low mobile signal, trips abroad, or when you just can't afford to pay for mobile data!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=foursqwifi.aithanasakis

kAyZbHX3eQWV-rrJ2r-07Yyoe_OLE-CAMhy-D1ulNDkyJCD3Nh9zySh0TXdZZ88YbT4

KXBRdWloxWRHbRpra5G_EBuuAQnfC7havRPUNCpD6Zz8gCBekCNDDlvZi_9x0zi3rRI

MHM75tDZCDEhIRY-17oXkPr3Af2kubqdFwqJ0-KFzBH2Ka1vU-YJCURxEYcB6D_rooA

tpakis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you my friend for your supporting words!!

I updated the app fixing the align of the ad and a few other bugs

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, I installed the new version and this is what I found out:

1- The font colors on the MAIN SCREEN are still kind of hard to read.

2- If I tap on "FIND PLACES FROM MAP" the map obscures the Ad at the bottom and your header, look at THIS screenshot.

tpakis

Licensed User
Longtime User
The second one is very bizzare, i have to check my code again. Thank you for your precious feedback!! :sign0188:

tpakis

Licensed User
Longtime User
I updated the app today, and this time i added support for the radar library of Mike Cleron. Trying to implement it, a problem came up. Whenever i tried to pass the coordinates of a place to the library, the distanse and bearing was all wrong. Nothing could be found on the net, but after a lot of trial and error i found the code that worked:

B4X:
Dim intrad As Intent
intrad.Initialize("com.google.android.radar.SHOW_RADAR","")
Dim fllatvn As Float
Dim fllonvn As Float
fllatvn=Round2(latvn,3)
fllonvn=Round2(lonvn,3)
intrad.PutExtra("latitude",fllatvn )
intrad.PutExtra("longitude",fllonvn )
StartActivity(intrad)

The coordinates should be converted to float from double that they were. In future reference for anyone wanting to use that library