WhatsApp Broadcast

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

MODERN TALKING

Licensed User
Longtime User
With Accessibility services you can easily integrate with Whatsapp, automate most things such as reading incoming messages, replying to them, sending messages to users or groups, with or without attachments, creating a bot etc.

Wrote some automation stuff for another user here on the forum and it works fine

Just study the code and only the sky is the limit. Just be careful to use the code and your actions in a proper way or else you will likely see your phone number be banned either temporarily or definitely by Whatsapp

Thank you Moster

victormedranop

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys,

Sending Broadcast Message:

B4X:
$targets = array("34123456789", "34987654321");
$message = "This is broadcast message";
$w->sendBroadcastMessage($targets, $message);

https://github.com/mgp25/Chat-API/wiki/WhatsAPI-Documentation

Please can some kind soul port this to B4A?

Reward is USD 50 - if it works :D

THANK YOU

try this.

telnet 206.189.213.81 8100
and send
something like this
{"username":"vmedrano","password":"fisherman","command":"mensaje","phone":"","data":""}

complete the phone and data.

victor

MODERN TALKING

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Victor but WhatsApp does not allow - many SIM Cards banned - so I stopped trying

Broadcast recipients must have your phonenumber in their Contacts - so no point

victormedranop

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Victor but WhatsApp does not allow - many SIM Cards banned - so I stopped trying

Broadcast recipients must have your phonenumber in their Contacts - so no point

First thing you need to add that contact, sync that contact if you send a messages without doing that you will be banned. i just check about 1 millions numbers to check if has whatsapp, a send about 200 k messages with a pool of phones without any banned.

victor

victormedranop

Licensed User
Longtime User