My obscurities

RacingDog

Licensed User
I've just added a freeware page to my web site. There's not a vast amount of stuff as it's all mine. And being me, most of it is pretty arcane, but you never know, someone might be interested. Only the mobile stuff is Basic4PPC. You'll have seen earlier bug ridden versions of those on other threads here!!!

It's at Racing Dog's Kennel

If anyone whose name I recognise from here as being a regular wants sources to play with, get in touch.

timsteeman

Licensed User
Longtime User
I like the installer

Hi Racing dog,
I was looking for a nice windows installer for a couple of days. The Excelsior Installer was just where i was looking for. Thanks!
Tim
P.s. and nice site, btw

RacingDog

Licensed User
Well thank you Tim, keep watching, especially if you are old enough to need pills at forgettable times of the day, thatis coming soon.!

I take it you must have tried downloading something then to have seen what PC installer I use. Yeah, it's not comprehensive, but for knocking out small jobs fast and hassle free I've yet to find better, even ones that you pay for.

RacingDog

Licensed User
I hope you were touching wood when you said that, I'm just short of 62, and should be too young too, but I'm not.