Share My Creation flitztap for facebook

Ok, this is my second app after learning more and more about the B4A world.

With "flitztap for facebook" you can post prepared or custom text and images with a few clicks to your own or friends wall. The app has four pages open at the same time to handle your facebook experience: Write / News / Friends / Chat. flitztap has amply prepared texts which are inserted on finger tap and helps you to even manage your own text blocks for faster posts. The app takes images directly from camera or gallery and brings interesting effects to the pictures.

A bit of uncertainty with respect to the screen layouts still exists. It was my goal to cover the screensizes small / normal / large. Despite intensive use of the designer scripts I am not sure that everythings works out fine on all devices. If anyone notices something serious, I would be grateful for a short info.

Many Thanks to Erel, agraham, Alwaysbusy, corwin42, Informatix, klaus, margret, ssg, vb1992, warwound, XverhelstX and the others from the really nice and constructive B4A community.

The free version is available at the play store.

------------
Please don't yell at me for taking money on Google Play, but I need to sell apps to make a living of it and to support our handicapped son. :eek:

Attachments

• p11en.png
    p11en.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 4,782
  • p21en.png
    p21en.png
    50 KB · Views: 374
  • Pag1_15b.jpg
    Pag1_15b.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 387

vb1992

Licensed User
Longtime User
Very nice, what's the bluetooth permission for?

BLUETOOTH ADMINISTRATION
Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth tablet, and to discover and pair with remote devices. Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.

Is that from the Camera Library?
Or do you use it.? (you can remove that if you don't use it.)

fredo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Libraries do not add permissions. Only when you dim an object that requires a specific permission then the permission is added.

Which libraries are referencing?

Ok, I extracted all Dims and Libraries from my source and these are the used ones:

Libraries
abextdrawing, acl, ahpreferenceactivity, ahquickaction, ahviewpager, androidresources, animationplus, audio, bitmapextended, bitmapplus, camera, core, http, ime, json, mediabrowser, messharelibrary, network, phone, reflection, rsimageprocessing, scrollview2d, sql, stringutils, vbbitmap, webviewxtended

Dims
AdvancedCamera, AHActionItem, AHPageContainer, AHPreferenceCategory, AHPreferenceManager, AHPreferenceScreen, AHQuickAction3D, AHViewPager, AHViewPagerTabs, BitmapDrawable, BitmapPlus, Camera, ClsCheckList, ClsCustomGallery, ColorDrawable, ContentChooser, Cursor, FileData, HttpClient, HttpJob, HttpRequest, IME, Intent, JSONParser, MediaBrowser, MediaPlayerStream, MESShareLibrary, OutputStream, Phone, PhoneIntents, PhoneVibrate, Reflector, RSImageEffects, RSImageFilters, RSImageProcessing, ScrollView, SearchView, ServerSocket, SmartBitmap, SoundPool, SQL, StateListDrawable, StringUtils, VoiceRecognition, WebView, WebViewXtender

Is there something suspicious?

What would be the best way to find out what element is causing the permission requirement?

I think it's a nice opportunity for me to learn more about Androids plumbing under the hood...

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is added by AdvancedCamera object. You should ask the libraries author whether it is really required. You can see the permissions in the documentation (or XML files):
Basic4android - ACL

You can use the manifest editor to remove this permission, with this code:
B4X:
AddReplacement(<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN"/>, <!-- Removed permission -->)