InAppBillingService : Free application and paying application

wolf

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi,

I have two applications: one of the free demonstration and one other complete paying.
For the paying application by means of the tutorial and the questions of the forum, it seems to me OK.

But for the free application, what I have to write in the module main and in the module InAppBillingService?

Thank you

wolf

Licensed User
Longtime User
ThanK Erel

I have can nothing be understood but it seems to me that:

I want to protect the version of demonstration and use the new mode of protection of the applications with Android by the number of license. For it, it is necessary to indicate the public key. No ?​

Upvote 0

wolf

Licensed User
Longtime User
On
Application Licensing | Android Developers
We can read:
The Google Play Licensing service is primarily intended for paid applications that wish to verify that the current user did in fact pay for the application on Google Play. However, any application (including free apps) may use the licensing service to initiate the download of an APK expansion file. In which case, the request that your application sends to the licensing service is not to check whether the user paid for the app, but to request the URL of the expansion files. For information about downloading expansion files for your application, read the guide to APK Expansion Files.

And my question is : How to modify the sent request (red coloring this above) ?

It would mean replacing
FCTAppBillingService.Manager.RequestPayment(Activity, "EssaiMarket", "extra data")
By some things as:
FCTAppBillingService.Manager.RequestURLDOWNLOAD(Activity, "EssaiMarket", "extra data")

Thank You.

Last edited:
Upvote 0