Anarchy Republic - Combat strategy game with 3D rendering

ExcludeReality

Licensed User
I started working on this game about a year ago, and I've been holding it back for some time because of bugfixing etc.
Anyway, I can't do much more for it now.

Anarchy Republic is a simple game.
There are two teams, which consists of men and cars. You will eliminate your opponents by driving within shooting rage.
The spectating uses a 3D view.

The game also features 3 difficulty levels.

3737744133_72c1dbb95e.jpg

3737744605_c8332bef67.jpg

3737745101_3c0501c8b6.jpg

Please check the game out. All the apps I've posted so far have been kind of...ignored

I have deleted the source code for this game, but check out Anarchy Republic 2.0 instead.

Last edited:

ExcludeReality

Licensed User
I may have left out some instructions. Select a unit by clicking on it, then right click at a position to move

ExcludeReality

Licensed User
I'd hate to update this thread but if you try the game please post your feedback here

Mr_Gee

Licensed User
Longtime User
The screenshots look already really nice, When i'm at home i'll download.

I am curious if and how you did the AI (if there is a "against the computer" mode)....

:)

ExcludeReality

Licensed User
The AI is as simple as it's gonna get. The enemy's actions are completely random. Anything else would have been to much work, but feel free to look around the code. It's very commented

Mr_Gee

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hmm just downloaded the zip, bit i'm getting an error message
something about an input string..
-edit-
Nevermind, fixed..

On topic, how do you move your guys/cars?

Last edited:

ExcludeReality

Licensed User
A wise man once said, "Select a unit by clicking on it, then right click at a position to move". If you are having additional problems please describe in more detail so I can help you