B4J Share Your Creations

The first attached image will be displayed as the thread preview image.
Hi there This version of the Mini CRM is based on our famous SithasoDaisy Mini CRM -...
Hi Fam Download (unzip the file and double click the .bat file to start the app) ***** PRE...
Hi there b4x community family. FUNCTIONALITY Ability to create different types of...
LAUNCHED!!!! Check our FlipBook Order your copy now at $15. Includes... Lifetime support on...
Hi Fam Demo Whilst TailwindCSS if a "mobile first" framework, I had not looked into that...
Hi Fam As 15th April marks my birth day and thus my birthday month, we are offering both...
Hi there Disclaimer: These WebApps are hosted on Netlify and the back-end hosted on PocketHost...
Hi Fam This is a fully functional webapp that showcases categories & products. One is able to...
Hi Fam Demo Features Transparent Navigation Bar Horizontal Menu on Navigation Bar Sticky...
Hi Fam These are some screen shots of a project I was working on last year. A Tennis Court...
Hi there NB: Download and run PocketBase and set up an admin account there first. Here is the...
Hi Fam Demo on Vercel (Open on Mobile Device) Design used with Permission from @Alexander...
Hi Fam Demo on Vercel (Open on Mobile Device) Source code on SithasoIONIC7 download
Hi Fam Demo (open on Mobile Device) This wireframe turned demo is inspired by Coding Technyks...
Hi Fam Just finished updating something cool. Demo (Open on Mobile Device) Here in action...
Hi Fam.. We have updated the Sticky Notes Mobile App to use MySQL REST API. This is the...
Hi Fam This OTP component can be any length from 4-6 characters and can accept...
Hi Fam The features: List & Items Checkbox & Badge Sliding Panels for Edit /Delete Modal...
Hi Fam Demo on Vercel https://github.com/Mashiane/SithasoIONIC7---eCommerce-Product-Card