I'm getting this error when I do a SQL Select from in SQLite.
The data is not big, the query only selecting 3 columns and getting 8 rows of data.
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteBlobTooBigException: Row too big to fit into CursorWindow requiredPos=7, totalRows=8
IMHO, cross-platform ResultSet class has disadvantages comparing to Android's cursor: access to any row, iterating the set many times (questions: one, two).
And if there is a need to clone Android project with many Cursors objects to B4J ResultSet - i guess, such new class may help to simplify...
I use one sub with code attached below that suppose to fill a list with a B4XTable rows.
It works great, but if accidentally I have clicked on "Recents" button on the phone while the code is in the "Do While rs.NextRow " loop the app will crash with the error listed below.
Not sure what would...
In the code below, when I extract datas from a table, I find a special behaviour decribed here:
The log renders the good answers for two datas LAT and LON, but if I try to put them in two EditTexts, the result is 0.
Do I miss something ?
Noticed that after closing a ResultSet (closing the ResultSet and freeing resources) the RowCount remains as before closing the ResultSet. As I have a number of module level ResultSets that remain open I added a Sub to keep track of these and close all open ResultSets if there was a memory...
I have a strange problem (only on any smartphone) when i try to get value from resultset when inside result set i keep the blob column.
android.database.CursorIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index -1 requested, with a size of 1
at this point
dim value as string = rst.GetString2(0)
or for blob
While converting my code (to make compatible with A, i, J) from using:
Private Cursor as Cursor
Private Cursor as ResultSet
I found the need to determine if the dataset has any rows... (like: Cursor.RowCount - which does not exist in ResultSet).
I added this method to my DBUtils...
Type dbOptret (success As Boolean,msg As String)
Public conpool As ConnectionPool
Private curDbType As Int=0
Public DB_REAL, DB_INTEGER, DB_BLOB, DB_TEXT As String
DB_REAL = "REAL"
DB_INTEGER = "INTEGER"
DB_BLOB = "BLOB"...