Licensed User
Longtime User
Happy Birthday Klaus!!!

Again, sincere thanks for all the work you have done for this great community

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am here only 5 years but i have big respect for klaus. He is always so kind and provide very professional help and also spend lots of his free time to create tutorials and beginner guides for us so thatnk you very much for that and i hope to see you for a long time active in this forum :)

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it is the best thing for me to find this url 5 years ago. It changed my life. Lets hope all of us can reach 10 years milestone.

Indic Software

Licensed User
Today, I have been member of this forum for 10 years.
I began with Basic4PPC, Basic for Pocket PCs, and followed all the evolution during these years.
The end of Basic4PPC due to change of strategy of Microsoft, the birth of Basic4Android (already 7 years), B4i, B4J and B4R in short B4x.
I remember, at that time I programed a bit for my Pocket PC with embededVisualBasic which was not really appealing. Then Googeling around I found the Basic4PPC site, downloaded the demo version and two hours later I bought it.
And still have the same pleasure belonging to this community.

That is really great. And congratulations!!!

It would be interesting to know as to how many loyal members/developers B4A has managed to acquire to last 7 or so years....

bgsoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your great help and great contribution to this forum.

I hope to congratulate you again in 10 years