Licensed User
Longtime User
upload_2019-7-14_17-34-59.png

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Brandsum

Thanks for the library. There was a discussion for similar one and you made it :)

2019-07-15_204017.png 2019-07-15_203951.png 2019-07-15_203907.png

Regards,

Anand

Richard van der Wath

Licensed User
Longtime User
A massive thank you!!!!

Please note that if the title is excluded you get a java.lang.RuntimeException: Object should first be initialized (JavaObject).

B4X:
#Region  Activity Attributes
    #FullScreen: True
    #IncludeTitle:  False
#End Region

Brandsum

Licensed User
Do you have plan add this feature in the future ?
If you want a simple video slider with dot indicator then you can use ViewPager with xui Page Indicator library. But if you want to have zooming feature, tapping feature etc then it requires a lot of work. Maybe in future but not possible right now.

ykucuk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
B4i example works fine for me but the android version doesn't work. I tried with Samsung note 8 and Samsung active tab T597.

The problem is I can't swipe, I cant tap on it.

B4A : 9.3
Android X SDK

Brandsum

Licensed User
Hi,
B4i example works fine for me but the android version doesn't work. I tried with Samsung note 8 and Samsung active tab T597.

The problem is I can't swipe, I cant tap on it.

B4A : 9.3
Android X SDK
Unfortunately, I don't have any of these devices. Check if you have added all dependencies (JavaObject, XUI, GestureDetector, AHViewPager, B4XCollections). If yes then all you do is,
  1. Unzip the lib.
  2. Import the bas file to your project.
  3. Remove xImageSliderIG library refference.
  4. Now use Log to see if your touch is being detected or not inside SingleTap and DoubleTap sub.
  5. And if you get any hint post that with all log.

ykucuk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Unfortunately, I don't have any of these devices. Check if you have added all dependencies (JavaObject, XUI, GestureDetector, AHViewPager, B4XCollections). If yes then all you do is,
  1. Unzip the lib.
  2. Import the bas file to your project.
  3. Remove xImageSliderIG library refference.
  4. Now use Log to see if your touch is being detected or not inside SingleTap and DoubleTap sub.
  5. And if you get any hint post that with all log.

Could you send me the library zip file because of the first message included a library with b4xlib format.?

Brandsum

Licensed User
Could you send me the library zip file because of the first message included a library with b4xlib format.?
b4xlib is itself a zip file. Rename it and extract it or you can open it with 7zip, winzip, winrar etc.