B4J Library WindowsBackgroundSetter

petr4ppc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear Roycefer,

please can I know details of this Lib? Please?

Thank you very much
p4ppc

petr4ppc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear Roycefer,

thank you very much, very useful!

Bet regards
p4ppc

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Programmatically set the Windows desktop background. Obviously, this is Windows-only. I've only tested it on Windows 7.

You need to have jna-4.3.0.jar and jna-platform-4.3.0.jar in your Additional Libraries folder. https://github.com/java-native-access/jna
@Roycefer ,Don't you mind to share the source and how you build the library? I tried to build the solution from a java code from stackoverflow and jna but I can't got working

Thanks !

Roycefer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah, attached is the single .java file. You'll need the aforementioned jna-related .jars in your Java project's library folder (<project root>/libs). Then clean and build and then compile with SimpleLibraryCompiler.

I reviewed the Stack Overflow literature on this topic as well a few blog posts. None of the code snippets I found worked but they did get me close to the working solution embodied in the attached.

Dearest Erel,
When trying to upload the .java file to this post, I got an error saying that that file extension was not allowed. This seems like a very strange policy for a forum based on products that rely so heavily on Java code. Is there some specific reason for this?

Attachments

• WindowsBackgroundSetter.zip
    893 bytes · Views: 276