Android Question B4A Bridge and Wifi. Force-Stop. SOLVED

lip

Licensed User
Longtime User
Two possibly related problems:-

1. B4A Bridge being very slow. About 3 mins to upload in release mode. BUT if I Force-Stop by App first, it uploads in about 10 seconds

2. Some users reporting that their tablet is struggling to connect to Wifi, BUT if they Force-Stop my App, their wifi connects fine.

I have checked and I am not firing out loads of HTTP requests.

Any ideas?

lip

Licensed User
Longtime User

1. B4A Bridge being very slow. About 3 mins to upload in release mode. BUT if I Force-Stop by App first, it uploads in about 10 seconds

2. Some users reporting that their tablet is struggling to connect to Wifi, BUT if they Force-Stop my App, their wifi connects fine.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

I was trying to connect to a Bluetooth device. On a Samsung Galaxy tab E this cripples your wifi completely. On Samsung Galaxy 4 it slows it down to walking pace. I had previously been trying Bluetooth connection every 10 seconds but had made a change to make it automatically retry after Serial1_Connected(false).

Upvote 0