B4J Question AbMaterial and DataGrid

DarkoT

Licensed User
Hi guys...
I'm starting to learn new web development based on B4J - using ABMaterial framework to build web app for some utilities inside of manufacturing process. I have experience on Win desktop app development and have experience to build desktop app... I can not find here any example how to use data grid or which will be best external data grid and how to implement to web app...
Any hits? Any suggestions?

Btw - B4J and B4A are one of best things in my dev life... :)

Thank you,
Darko

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Check the feedbak demo app that is bundled with ABMATERIAL package.
It uses an ondine db to populate a table

Upvote 0

DarkoT

Licensed User
Check the feedbak demo app that is bundled with ABMATERIAL package.
It uses an ondine db to populate a table
Hi,
i know this example and are really helpful... But I'm searching for some datagrid which has already some functionalities built inside (filtering, sorting, freezing columns, moving columns, resizing, ...). Somethink like AG grid or DevExpress Datagrid... Have you any idea how to implement some grids in ABMaterial (and - if there are free - will be much more better) ...

Regards...

Upvote 0

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I once started a custom component Grid as a community project which covers the basics. No idea if someone took it any further (EDIT should've scrolled, seems there are expanded versions ;) ):

Alwaysbusy

Upvote 0

DarkoT

Licensed User
I once started a custom component Grid as a community project which covers the basics. No idea if someone took it any further (EDIT should've scrolled, seems there are expanded versions ;) ):

Alwaysbusy
uuu, Okeeeey, I will take a look... Thanks for info... ;)

Upvote 0