Android Question About Reinstating Apps

wdegler

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nine of my apps have been available for purchase on Play Store for years. Now, they have all been removed!

I contacted "[email protected]" for directions for reinstating them.

They responded just once, with directions to reinstate them, saying that now, it must be specified whether they are primarily child-directed. However, these apps cannot be reinstated by these given directions because the options "Primarily Child Directed" are grayed out (disabled).

All subsequent inquiries to [email protected] about this matter have been ignored.

Has anyone out there had this same experience? What is the solution? Help!

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think do you need to mark if your app has Ads, in the console, to enable the option "Primarily Child Directed"

Upvote 0

wdegler

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you both for your responses. Unfortunately, how to reinstate my apps remains a mystery. My formal Google appeal remains unanswered.

To Asales: I logged in, selected one of my apps, selected "Store Presemce", "Prices & Distribution" and checked the "It has no ads" option but the "Primary Child-Directed" options remain disabled.

To Jack Cole: I went to "Store Listing", then to "App Content". There, I found all the original entries still present (including the original icons).
Attempts to resubmit failed.

Upvote 0

kisoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, Try to upload a new apk application file. As if you were doing an update.

Upvote 0