ABZipUnzip problem

CD Tom

Licensed User
Longtime User
I downloaded the ABZipUnzip libs and saved them to my additional library. When I started my program I select Libs and select the ABZipUnZip library. When I try and follow the examples to unzip a file I start with the "Dim myzip as" but the dropdown list doesn't have the ABZipUnzip as an option and they just stay red. What am I missing.

CD Tom

Licensed User
Longtime User
That worked fine except for one little thing. I check to see if the zip file exists and if so I want to unzip the file to a specific directory. my code is
B4X:
   If File.Exists(File.DirRootExternal,"download/TPhotos.zip") = True Then
      Arc.UnZip(File.DirRootExternal, "download/TPhotos.zip", File.DirRootExternal, "/tcgcphotos/")
   End If
It unzips the file but the file just go into the DirRootExternal directory. I've tried different option with the destination filder like
B4X:
      Arc.UnZip(File.DirRootExternal, "download/TPhotos.zip", File.DirRootExternal & "/tcgcphotos/")
   End If
but that gives me an error when compiling.
Is there a way to put these file in a specific directory and if not can I move then into the other directory? I don't seem to find a move command I do find the copy and I suppose I could copy then and then delete them. In the copy command can you use the * as a wild card like *.jpg

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is the correct code:
B4X:
            Arc.Unzip(File.DirRootExternal & "/download","TPhotos.zip",File.DirRootExternal & "/download","")
End If
You are really making tremendous progress. Some day, you will be helping us all too.

Upvote 0