Admob Account Disabled

abhishek007p

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

my admob account was disabled my google for manual click, i was testing my app, using wifi connection and i think that is why they disabled it.

so whats next, should i start using alternative to admob or simply abandon the idea of making money from ads. which model is working for you?

thanks,
abhishek

D

Deleted member 30048

When admob disable an account, you can send a form complaining and they may accept or reject your request.

Normally, they send you an email telling you the reason for the closure and how to send the request. If the reason is the clicks from your device, simply tell them that you are going to have more careful next time and maybe (with luck) they enable again your account.

If they reject the request, you can not make a new account in admob with the same name of editor in google play and if you want to use admob in the future, you must make a new account in google play.

Send them a request (look first in your email) and tell us how it went.

Next time test the ads from the emulator. In the emulator the ads works in test mode.

Sorry for my English and Luck!

abhishek007p

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks.

they rejected my appeal to re enable my account. i explained to them and it was by mistake as i was testing my app using the same Wifi connection that i used to register at admob.

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Abishek,

This unfortunately is the risk with Google based ads. Anyway, don't feel down. Admob is one of the worst performing ad network for developers anyway :D

There are many alternatives which pay better. As for what works or what doesn't, you'd really better give them a try yourself, as every developer has different performance with different ad networks.

For me, banner ads that work the best are still AppLovin.

I am not sure if you are also looking at other ad formats, if you are, look at leadbolt or airpush or startapp :D

Good luck!

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Admob disabled my account too. And it's really my good luck because I can use another better ad networks. Believe me or not, Admob is not worth to work with.

abhishek007p

Licensed User
Longtime User
i have 3 Questions -

1. is it a good idea to keep AdMob and Android Developer Account on separate emails ?

2. rather than trying to earn from Ads, how about advertising Pro version of your apps using Admob. or AdMob sucks in that too?

3. I made a new Admob account, will they again disable my account if i enter old Payment/PayPal payout details?