Admob Policy Violation!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi

i got a massage from google about violation of admob policy. the problem is that it is not one of my applications. it is an application of someone else that USES my ad id. i guess someone from this forum used the ad id from a tutorial about admob i have posted.

this is really stupid to use someone else ad id in your app!! if the app was successful i would get all the money the problem is that the app was blocked and i am getting an annoying error msg each time i enter admob. so please DO NOT USE the same ad id you see in tutorials in this forum. i have already updated the post about admob ad removed the ad id, but still i am asking the guy that owns this app to update the ad id with his own and solve his problem in his play console so i wont see any annoying msgs in my admob console.

App Name: Your CV In English

Package name: mortada.yourcvinenglish

aderror.jpg

D

Deleted member 103

this is really stupid to use someone else ad id in your app!!
Maybe he wanted to make you such a donation? :D

Hopefully your account will not be suspended because of something stupid.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You should see his contact info on Google Play since you know the app. You can then contact him through email.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You should see his contact info on Google Play since you know the app. You can then contact him through email.

i tried but the app is down.
google removed it from the store so i have no way to contact the dev.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
No guarentee with that. Maybe contact admob and say someone stole my Ad ID and can I have a new one?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
probably easier to just register a new ad id and switch to that one, you can then delete this one.
I think it can take time for a new ad id to tailor it's ads to your app, but it would save you this head ache.

thats one of the most earning ad in my apps or even the most earning one. for now the ad is still running fine the warning only tells me that the APP will not show any ads and thats does not bother me to much since its not mine but i am afraid they will ban my whole account. :eek: