Android Question Adress to Coordonates GPS location

ciginfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
With "Geolocation" I know to get an adress from longitude and latitude, but what is code to get longitude and latitude from an adress.
Thank you

Andrew (Digitwell)

Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you enable the GeoCoding API in Google Cloud Platform?
Did you set up your billing details?

See here: (my Emphasis)

Using API Keys

This guide shows how to create, restrict, and use your API Key for Google Maps Platform.
Before you begin
Before you start using the Geocoding API, you need a project with a billing account and the Geocoding API enabled. To learn more, see Set up in Cloud Console.

Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

ciginfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
I see a warning ⚠
Warning confirms that no restriction, No ? Api_Key2.jpg

Upvote 0

ciginfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
OK, OK, OK, thank you all for your kind cooperation. In fact I was using an Api Key which was not a Maps Api Key.
Everything is written in English, it's not always easy for me, who doesn't speak Shakespeare's language, to understand correctly.
Last question. So I created a Maps Api Key and now it works fine. It looks like I created this API Key for free and probably for a trial period. So I imagine it is only temporary. What is the procedure to be able to use it definitively. I could not find the section to convert it.
Thank you again and please excuse me for the inconvenience and for my poor English with Google Translate.

Upvote 0