AHQuickAction library - Nice looking popup menus

JOTHA

Licensed User
Longtime User
use the #AdditionalRes attribute
Yes, I used it but it doesn't work.

On an Android Device with Android-Version 4.0.4 there are no Error-Messages, the app works well, but on another Device with Android-Version 7.1.1 the app doesn't work.

The Error-Messages come since I made the upgrade to B4A Version 8.3

Is there another reason / solution?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
On an Android Device with Android-Version 4.0.4 there are no Error-Messages, the app works well, but on another Device with Android-Version 7.1.1 the app doesn't work.

Is there another reason / solution?
1. You always should start a new Thread in the questionsofrum for any Issue you have. Posting to an existing thread is the wrong way.
2. You missed to post the full error. Remember to post it in the new thread.

This library is deprecated. If you develop for Android 3.0 and above (API11) you should use PopupMenu object of the StdActionBarHelper library .
Development has stopped on this library.

3. As of this statement in post #1 of this thread you shouldn´t use this library anymore if you are using Android 3 or above.

JOTHA

Licensed User
Longtime User
you shouldn´t use this library anymore
Thank you Manfred,
I know that "this library is deprecated", but I don't use the library and the error-Message apears anyway ...

You always should start a new Thread in the questionsofrum for any Issue you have. Posting to an existing thread is the wrong way.
OK, I'll do that.

JOTHA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Why you are posting to this thread then?
I got this errror-message "android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: Resource ID #0x0" and this thread was the only one where I could find some good information about it ... and so I thought there could be some experts to tell me a solution ... o_O