Android Question AHSwipeToRefresh's animation duration with UltimateListView

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The sample of pull-to-refresh for UltimateListView is working OK, but when i'm adding it into my project - the animation is only about 1 second and dismissed, but the async sub returning the reply from server is 5-7 seconds. Only after finishing it - STR.Refreshing = False.

But why so short animation even to make STR.Refreshing = True especially ?

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No, the main time delay is waiting for the server reply and parsing to the database - animation should be during thise 5-7 seconds.
Populating ULV is after it and it's always fast as only visible items are updated asynchronously.

I mean that in the sample project the timer for 5 seconds emulates the time delay well, but in my project - no, just a single second and animation is dismissed.

Upvote 0

yiankos1

Licensed User
Longtime User
No, the main time delay is waiting for the server reply and parsing to the database - animation should be during thise 5-7 seconds.
Populating ULV is after it and it's always fast as only visible items are updated asynchronously.

I mean that in the sample project the timer for 5 seconds emulates the time delay well, but in my project - no, just a single second and animation is dismissed.
I have the same problem. Did you managed to get this working?

Upvote 0