Airpush Library

Hi, that you all have stats new install and ad request the same?
i have new install now 437 and ad request only 75
my settings is: 1 ad every 1 day,All Users,No ad delay

Its normal ?

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Yes, that is normal. The ads I believe are not always sent out when a new install is done. It will grow over time. Have a look 24 hours later, should have improved.

Cheers!

oo, great, im just scary :D
Thanks.. hmm so its ok when i dont see notyfication on android eclipse(all, in test mode too) and dont see this in my fone ( i see only in test mode) ?

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, sometimes there are no ads to be shown, and sometimes it takes up to 24h before an ad is shown.

As long as you see your new installs, ad requests and impressions increase, you're doing it right :D Impressions could take up to 24hours to show...

The impressions from Icon Ads is good and big, only from Push Ads its only 1/6 installed... somebody have sytuation like this? :)

And what you prefer, only icon add, only notyfication or all?

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Yes, mine too... the icon ads give much bigger ecpm. But over time, push ads give a better revenue, probably because users can delete the icon ad.

I prefer using both, looking forward to the sign up ad coming soon from airpush :D

Good luck!

hm, i install this in new apllication and have 40 installs and 0 request,
can someone check ?
market.android.com/details?id=com.jb.gosms.theme.aTreeTheme

So in BootReceiver.java must be code like this:

B4X:
import android.content.BroadcastReceiver;
import android.content.Context;
import android.content.Intent;
import android.os.Build.VERSION;

import com.airpush.android.Airpush;

public class BootReceiver extends BroadcastReceiver {
public void onReceive(Context arg0, Intent arg1) {

new Airpush(arg0,"25081","1321907486767764825",false,true,true);

}
}

OR perhpas value: ,true,true,true ?

Ok thanks, ist woking ;) code is good.

OK simple 2 quest>
When you editin a aplication in airpush what is the "Exclude Dating campaigns" ?
And 2... what turn on, or where is the weekly payments? :) Thanks from answer.

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

1 - exclude dating campaign -> your app will not send dating ads to users if this is checked (set it as unselected to get better revenue, not suitable for children apps though)
2 - no weekly payment from airpush... payment is done on following month end.

Cheers!

I ask about this in Helpdesk, they say it be working in next month... propably :)
Hm i hope soo...

ssg - How long you be in airpush system ? After payment +30 days you have money, or you waiting fro translate this in bank? ( witch Pay via Wire ) ? :)

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User

I ask about this in Helpdesk, they say it be working in next month... propably :)
Hm i hope soo...

ssg - How long you be in airpush system ? After payment +30 days you have money, or you waiting fro translate this in bank? ( witch Pay via Wire ) ? :)

If they start a weekly payment system... that would be awesome!

November is my third month with airpush. I have received 1 payment from them so far, on 30th october. On the very same day, I received an email from airpush stating that the money has been transferred. I logged into paypal, and the money was there already :D

Looking forward to 30th November :D

pluton

Licensed User
Longtime User
If they start a weekly payment system... that would be awesome!

November is my third month with airpush. I have received 1 payment from them so far, on 30th october. On the very same day, I received an email from airpush stating that the money has been transferred. I logged into paypal, and the money was there already :D

Looking forward to 30th November :D

Did you paypal take some provision for receiving money or not ???

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
In their blog, they said that the weekly payment will be started in few weeks with some conditions. It's very good.

pluton

Licensed User
Longtime User
In their blog, they said that the weekly payment will be started in few weeks with some conditions. It's very good.

Yes it writes on their blog:

Starting in a few weeks, Airpush developers are eligible to be paid on a weekly basis rather than standard monthly payments.
Below are the requirements for the program:

1) $100/month Minimum (past 30 days)
2) Developer must enable the optional Location permissions (this will significantly increase your CPM’s, too)
3) Developer must be using at least 2 Airpush ad formats.
4) 5% banking fee.

Please ensure you meet the requirements and apply today!
Now Airpush will not only pay you the most revenue, it will pay you the fastest

airpush

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello B4A'ers, It's Robert here from Airpush.

We're very happy to see your excitement about the weekly payments program ! This program will be unique in the industry, giving you a *tremendous* improvement in your cash flow. Our hope is that with this improved cash flow you can build more apps at a faster rate, which will result in more overall Airpush revenue.

Also, thanks to those of you who joined us in Hong Kong at the MAC show and the WIP Developer Party we sponsored. If any of you will be in Barcelona at the Mobile World Congress, please PM me to setup a meeting and invites for our event.

Regards,

Robert Jackson-Fantel
Airpush Publisher Team

johnpaul

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great work ssg!
I haven't tested it yet, but I wonder if I can see the java source code.
You wrapped the library right? (As I actually don't know on how to do it.)

Do you have some small tut or example or something?

Thanks and good job!

Tomas

Hi Tomas,

simply download the Airpush SDK and you will find the examples in the PDF document.

[email protected]

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
From yesterday I can't log in Airpush with my Google ID. Please help.