Android Looper progress

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is totally just eye candy at the moment with virtually no functionality but hey...

I've done it before, I made an IansSoundEffects app

so ... Main screenshot =

qqbsd3.jpg

and when you click on the menu button (bottom right) you get:

120nyf5.jpg

Haha, reminds me of this guy who wanted to show us this website, showed us a picture and said "and when you click on this button it will search the database and come back with results... corse I haven't done that part yet' :confused:

Still this looks a heck of a lot better than BTInterface and realizing that I can work with B4a this way just inspires me to do more.

B4a is DA BIZZ!

Thank you Erel !

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
That was on the tablet, the orientation is set to portrait but if you turn it upside down it'll flip thanks to NJ's suggestion of using

#SupportedOrientations: sensorPortrait

On the phone the buttons cover up a part of the guy but I still think it looks fairly decent:

2ryjy2x.jpg

Haha! looks like he has measles :) but shhh... that second row of buttons on the left only appear when you subscribe :)

Here it is with the menu:

33cb448.jpg

See it's only upon subscription that users get the extra sound effects and extra looping function... but more measles :)

KitCarlson

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have trouble seeing menu, the font color and back ground do not work for my eyes.

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ah, interesting, thanks for your feedback, would you recommend darker colours?