40 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
VERY NICE!!!

Some observations:

1 - I guess is not optimized for tablets yet? THIS is what I see on a 7 inch tab.

2 - Your "info" screen is not displaying anything, see HERE

3 - On large screen phones looks like THIS

4 - The music you have on the main menu, keeps playing if I say go to "Learn", it sould stop when changing activities.

5 - How do I exit the app???

Keep up the good work!!!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi NJDude

1 - I guess is not optimized for tablets yet? THIS is what I see on a 7 inch tab.

yes u are right i will see how i can fix it

2 - Your "info" screen is not displaying anything, see HERE

i will fix that too

4 - The music you have on the main menu, keeps playing if I say go to "Learn", it sould stop when changing activities.

ok

5 - How do I exit the app???

should i put a button to close the app?
it would be nice to close it by clicking the home button but i find out that it is imposible to do that

Keep up the good work!!!

thanx i will

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
...should i put a button to close the app?
it would be nice to close it by clicking the home button but i find out that it is imposible to do that.

You are already capturing the BACK key, so ask the user if he/she wants to exit the app, or like you said, add an EXIT button.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i tried to add a button but when i try to exit the app the main activity just closed and another activity open and when i try to go back to the main i get error massage

it dosenot close the app

i try

ExitApplication

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
yes u are right

i think this are the only things that arenot work correct on the tab ut the other buttons and object are on the right place

i will fix it

thanx

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the translation of the text (you missed the "Click me" button and there's an error in the exit dialog: "Close" has been translated in french to "Proche" instead of "Fermer").

thank you, i will translet the click me button too, i used google translet and not allways google is right :)
i will fix that too.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
i have tried your app and i think I have a problem ...
name of the animal is heard but no animal to in the choice screen ? is that posible ...please check it out
It is not easy to guess that i must scrol the images ...you may show it as hint at the begining ..I am simply a user that did not knew how to play

Nice app, i have a litte boy so..

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you for your suggestion, a hint will be very usefull i will put something that show that there are more animals,
u can play in 3 method, one the animal name is heard so the boy should find the right one and like this he learn the language (there are 8 try the chinese very funny)
second method text so the animal name is written and boy should now read and find the right animal, like this he can learn to read in 8 languages
third method animal sound, thats the first stage , boy find the animal by animal sound

what language are u using maybe i tranleted wrong and thats why u dont find the animal
but all animals should be there (if no one run back to the jungle :))

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In french, one of the name is not the right one (a pig is a cochon, not a porc; porc is the name for the flesh of the pig used as food like pork in english) and another is completely impossible to recognize (it's just a noise).

thanks fred i will check it.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I like your app very nice for kids, talking to my sister how is currantly working with kids all day long she told me that ..
pictures are nice cartoons but some of the sounds are to scarry for kids , angry animals if you understand !

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
yes i understand, the crocodile scares me too ;)

i tell you the truth i have maybe about 5 downloads in a day from this app and i published it almost one year ago and have only about 1100 downloads
and i have invested a lots of hours of this app because i needed to record every sound in 8 language and edit them and edit the pics and add animation like winking and also added 3 games in it takes me some month to finished that app and in the end it was not really worth it, i really like this app and think that its very good for kids they can learn how to write the name of the animal and the sound in 8 different languages!!

but again i preffer to invest my time in my new apps because i see lot of interest on them like my new salary calculator thats why i put animal sound for free in the beginning it was paid app

i dont know if i would sit and search for new animal voices and invest more time on this app, at it is i think its very good of curse it could be much better
maybe in the future i will update it i dont know

but thank you again for your comment :)

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I understand perfectly , i have app that needs improvement also. and i am more interested to develop other .. ...as I told one of my friends on b4a as a beginer in google play ...you must have more app ..free on with diferent theme even if is simple app ...because the chances of being found on market is much greater ...
I have tried your salary calculator . very good.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you if you need help to set shifts settings or anything else just tell me, and i am open for any suggestions,
i am working now on tranlation to german and russian i have also a hebrew version and people here in israel love this app
thatswhy i published 2 weeks ago my english version and i have more than 1500 downloads in 2 weeks

i think this app has potential to be the leader of all shift manager and salary calculator

you can set alsmost everything, up to 15 different shifts settings, daily overtime calc, weekly overtime calc, holiday, sick days,...
taxes, daily/monthly deductions/additions, net deductions, daily bonus, fix break, manage 2 different jobs, weekly view, monthly view
manual view, widget... and much more

its a little bit difficult in the beginning to understand but after view days you understand the logic behind every button

hint: lots of view do an action by long clicks, like long click on the day in the shift manager will give you the option change the color of the day
long click on panel gives option for multi selection to delete some days together, click on menu button to enter a shift quick...