Any freelance programmers available?

ohkovar

Licensed User
I don't want to turn this forum into a job board, but we use b4p in our health care application and could use one or two really knowledgeable b4p programmers to help out with ongoing development. If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me via private message. You can learn more about our program at www.mjsONE.net. Right now, it is about 30,000 lines of b4p code and we have a lot of new features we would like to add!

Please include your experience, price, terms, etc. This is a freelance job, so you can work wherever you are.

JOTHA

Licensed User
Longtime User

JOTHA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello ohkovar,

The translation means in sense:

... uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

Mr_Gee

Licensed User
Longtime User
This sounds like a security settng in internet Explorer, and NOT site related...
No its not ff3 gave me the same
B4X:
Secure Connection Failed

www.mjanspearsonline.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

*         This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

*         If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

I think it might have to do with the https or with the fact that you are being linked to another domain, a combination of the two sound even more likely

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I also use ff3 and had no problem accessing the site...
I have a broadband conection and NO router ...
My only firewall is the windows xp firewall, and I have set my "confidence" settings to low-normal...
So re-sate that this must be a "privelege settings" issue...