Android Question Any way to remove an app from Most Recent via code?

Shadow&Max

Licensed User
Longtime User
In my app, I set notifications, and they're working great. I allow the user set up to three notifications per item, and two global notifications for the app itself.

In the individual notifications, I call a special activity, show it, and then ExitApplication. It's the ONLY time the activity's used. When it closes, it erases a file of notifications (there could be several pending), and flushes that list. If that window were to open and there are no pending notifications, it closes automatically by design as there's nothing to show.

With the global notifications, I'm opening the app directly, bypassing that special activity.

However, with the single notifications, when I ExitApplication in that Activity, it still remains on the Most Recent list. Of course, when you click or touch on it there, the window opens and closes right away.

Is there any way I can programmatically remove it from that Most Recent list when it closes too? If not, I'll just pop up a message box that there are no pending notifications, but I'd prefer t remove it from the list completely.

Shadow&Max

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks again Dude... Perfect! Nothing like Joisey know-how! Much appreciated ;)!

Upvote 0

Shadow&Max

Licensed User
Longtime User
Worked like a charm Dude... Thanks!

Upvote 0