iOS Question App fail to build

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i am trying to build an app that i made a few months ago but i am getting error.
i am using a local mac but i also tried the hosted mac and no luck.
i don't understand the error message, can someone help me, please?

thanx, ilan

Attachments

• err1.txt
    64.6 KB · Views: 160

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
No provisioning profile provider found for profile "/Users/ilantetruashvili/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/fb00f0c4-50c0-49eb-9a0f-7c34fc0cb345
Maybe to recreate your provisioning profile or certificate + provisioning profile.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe to recreate your provisioning profile or certificate + provisioning profile.

i already did that but no luck.
this is the most frustrating part in b4i development. an app that did work is now no more building and you can't understand the error logs.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you have it in Libs ?

thanx very much for the hint, the folders were there but i still updated them, taking the new files from this thread: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/firebase-2-50-april-2020.116278/

and now the app is compiling.

the weird thing is that i also tried the hosted builder but it also did not work so maybe the hosted builder should also be updated??

anyway, thanks a lot for your help guys, 1 thing i really would like to say is that long time ago i added in the wish section 1 wish that i really think could solve such problems.

when you open the ide in the library window we could have warning that the library is not the latest version and a button with update now.
clicking on it will download the latest version, overwrite the old one and refresh the lib window.

how cool would be that??

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…