iOS Question App fail to build

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i am trying to build an app that i made a few months ago but i am getting error.
i am using a local mac but i also tried the hosted mac and no luck.
i don't understand the error message, can someone help me, please?

thanx, ilan

Attachments

• err1.txt
    64.6 KB · Views: 156

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
No provisioning profile provider found for profile "/Users/ilantetruashvili/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/fb00f0c4-50c0-49eb-9a0f-7c34fc0cb345
Maybe to recreate your provisioning profile or certificate + provisioning profile.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe to recreate your provisioning profile or certificate + provisioning profile.

i already did that but no luck. :(
this is the most frustrating part in b4i development. an app that did work is now no more building and you can't understand the error logs.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you have it in Libs ?

thanx very much for the hint, the folders were there but i still updated them, taking the new files from this thread: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/firebase-2-50-april-2020.116278/

and now the app is compiling. :)

the weird thing is that i also tried the hosted builder but it also did not work so maybe the hosted builder should also be updated??

anyway, thanks a lot for your help guys, 1 thing i really would like to say is that long time ago i added in the wish section 1 wish that i really think could solve such problems.

when you open the ide in the library window we could have warning that the library is not the latest version and a button with update now.
clicking on it will download the latest version, overwrite the old one and refresh the lib window.

b4ilibwarning.png

how cool would be that?? :)

Upvote 0