APP TITLE

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
i want to name my app M63... it seems there are some abreviations as expected ...
The biggest problem is this galaxy M63 ..on the other hand is named m63 hunter ...just as I wanted to name my app and I do not know what to do ?
Any sugestions

I am afraid of copyright issues and google mes up with my app

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M63 or M-63 may refer to:

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
You are probably quite right about Google's policies. Perhaps could you try with M63H or something like this

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
for me it does ..because the app has ..6 buttons and 3 alarms ... this is how all started...
Google ..is funny because ..it say ..you shall read out policy..then after publish ..you get the email:you have viollated our policy ..sory ..banned

I will change to M63 hunter to M36 hunter

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Any way ...as long as you do not copyright your app name the next time someone will copyright the name you ...will change yours and so one
As indie I do not afford to pay for copyright

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
One of the following could be an alternative ...the tree alarms are m , s ,or c
M63 , S63 , C 63 hunter... but I like most m63 and all other have also a pair on wikipedia

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
By entering an undescreptive name most probably it will be hard to find on playstore on search results ...

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes that's the point NJDude has mentioned (even if the search is done in the description too)

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
It name will become popular
Did you planned some advertising to make it popular ? In fact that's the Prince's story (Love symbol) who decided one day not to put his name on his CDs... Suddenly in my country he was not found at all...

In the same time 3M6 or 6M3 means nothing in my language. Perhaps with a descriptive icon it could work ?

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
i want to name my app M63... it seems there are some abreviations as expected ...
The biggest problem is this galaxy M63 ..on the other hand is named m63 hunter ...just as I wanted to name my app and I do not know what to do ?
Any sugestions

I am afraid of copyright issues and google mes up with my app

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M63 or M-63 may refer to:

Choose another acronym :

http://acronymcreator.net/ace.py

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
wish me goodluck ..a project that took me over 1 year and a half to get to public
I hope it will become my succes story ...

Many times we spoke about how much it worth working on an app ... I would never work that much again to an app :rolleyes:

for the moment is is availlable on Romania ..but I will another version for world wide but
not with so many features ..it will have not core and certaily will became a banal proximity alert