B4A Library AppBrain - Another monetization option

tamadon

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi ssg,

Don't know if you can help but I am trying to create AppBrain's BannerListerner library but not sure how to go about doing it.

If you got time, you can check the thread I opened here. May be you can help me Thanks

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi tamadon,

I have limited access to the net and pc for the week. So sorry for not being able to respond faster.

I'd recommend you look at the admob code that Erel has posted on these forums on how to handle the event listeners.

The reason this library does not have an event name passed in is because it is not handling any events.

Hope you get some good progress.

In the meantime, for those who have access to admob, you can display the appbrain banners via admob.. nad has shared the setup steps here in this thread... look it up...

Cheers!

daniel69

Licensed User
Longtime User
New AppBrain SDK (June 2013)

Hi! I tried to compile an app with the new AppBrain SDK but it does not work anymore (new methods). I think it needs a new wrapper ....
:signOops:

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Johnmcenroy

Can you tell my, how to setup MoPub and AppBrain?

Kind regards
Jakob

MarcTG

Licensed User
Longtime User

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Appbrain is fully complaint with Google Play and has been using the advertising ID since v10.1 released on June 6
Thanks a lot ...i guess this wrapper is woking with the sdk ...from them and not inside the plug in otherwise ...would not be compatible ..
I will take a look ..I hade once account with appbrain I will start over if others are not availlable anymore

amidgeha

Licensed User
Longtime User

When I call showinterstitial method i get this at run time

LogCat connected to: X260H1ZG5C227545
--------- beginning of system
--------- beginning of main
** Activity (main) Create, isFirst = true **
main_activity_create (java line: 339)
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No interface method showInterstitial(Landroid/app/ActivityZ in class Lcom/appbrain/AdService; or its super classes (declaration of 'com.appbrain.AdService' appears in /data/app/mtk.engineer.mode.plus-2/base.apk)
at com.madelephantstudios.MESAppBrain.MESABLib.alwaysShowInterstitial(MESABLib.java:48)
at mtk.engineer.mode.plus.main._activity_create(main.java:339)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:187)
at mtk.engineer.mode.plus.main.afterFirstLayout(main.java:102)
at mtk.engineer.mode.plus.main.access$000(main.java:17)
at mtk.engineer.mode.plus.main$WaitForLayout.run(main.java:80)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:815)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:104)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5637)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:959)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:754)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…