Share My Creation Arduino Bluetooth - need testers

Hi All,

I've built an Arduino board with bluetooth. Also an Android app. Full source to date at https://github.com/jimsrobot/btcontrol

The board is designed to measure temperatures and transit them, it also can switch a solid state relay on/off to control a mains voltage appliance.

The board was primarily designed to convert a toaster oven into a reflow oven for people who want to do surface mount work.

I need 2 people to help test the board. You get a free board (worth $40) which I can ship to you.

You need:
  • USBTinyISP ($10 on ebay) to program the device. No USB here
  • A licensed copy of Basic4android
  • Experience with Arduino, memory is short in the ATTiny85 chip used
  • A desire to have a reflow oven and do surface mount work
I need you to work through the code, help improve it, and so some surface mount work. If you want to help please leave a comment on my webpage:

http://jimsrobot.com/bluetooth-reflow-oven-testers-wanted/
bluetooth-board.jpg

aarondc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Left a comment on your web page. Definitely heading towards a reflow oven, but would need your assistance in choosing which toaster oven to get for conversion? Or some discussion on toaster oven stats / build, etc.

Last edited:

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey, I'd like to test your device. I've got some experience with bluetooth, relays, android / arduino. I've got a reflow toaster oven & licensed version of basic4android.
I'd like to help out.

Thanks,
Joe

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, I cloned the files from github and copied them to my desktop.

Tried compiling, but I'm missing a reference to some library.

Parsing code. Error
Error parsing program.
Error description: Unknown type: inputdialog
Are you missing a library reference?
Occurred on line: 350
Dim Id As InputDialog

What additional libraries are you using? I might have to install them.

Thanks,
Joe