B4J Question ASScheduler Compile err missing JPager

DavidMeees

Licensed User
Hi I am new to B4X and I am trying to compile a project with ASScheduler in B4J and put keep getting this compile error show below. Does anyone know where I can find Jpager that seems to be missing. I have the same problem when using the developers examples in B4x put I can get it to compile in B4A

1693928992744.png

Report Edit

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Does anyone know where I can find Jpager that seems to be missing.

Upvote 0

DavidMeees

Licensed User
Hi Alex,
I have added this to my B4J project and to the example projects that came with the As Scheduler that I bought but keep getting tthis error message

B4J Version: 9.80
Parsing code. Error
Error parsing program.
Error description: Unknown type: reflector
Are you missing a library reference?
Error occurred on line: 53 (jPager)
Dim r As Reflector

Thanks
David

Upvote 0

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That's the dependencies you need:
B4j: jXUI,jDateUtils,xCustomListView,ASViewPager,jSQL
B4a: XUi,DateUtils,Reflection,xCustomListView,ASViewPager,SQL
B4i: iXUI,iDateUtils,xCustomListView,ASViewPager,iSQL

Upvote 0

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Upvote 0

DavidMeees

Licensed User
Hi Alex,
I am getting nowhere fast with this I have made sure all the libraries are linked in your example but still get the same error .I have attached a screen shot showing linked libraries and the error on the As Scheduler Example

Thanks
1694242244461.png

Upvote 0

DavidMeees

Licensed User
Hi Alex,
I created a new project and when I added As Scheduler to the library without actually using it the same error came up

Upvote 0

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
search for "jreflection"
1694334803970.png

you don't need to tick all these libaries. I have included all the required ones in the manifest file and they will be used automatically. Your real problem was that you didn't have the AS_ViewPager and the jPager and so it couldn't compile. Also I see that you didn't copy the AS_Scheduler and the AS_ViewPager to your Additional library folder, but to the internal one and that is also a big mistake.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am getting nowhere fast with this I have made sure all the libraries are linked in your example but still get the same error .I have attached a screen shot showing linked libraries and the error on the As Scheduler Example
See #4! You are missing - at least - jreflection library

Upvote 0