Android Question [ASViewPager] panel in an intermediate position

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
In the following cases, the panel is not positioned correctly and remains in an intermediate position as in the image

- When you are in the last TextField on the panel and press the key ->|, the panel of the following Tab is shown but in an intermediate position
- When you are in the first or last Tab and you turn the screen off and on, it is also in an intermediate position

Screenshot_20210304-013211.jpg

Screenshot_20210304-013702.jpg

Attachments

• AS TabStrip Example1.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 137

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
We have the following problems with it:
  • You press enter in an EditText -> it focuses the next EditText and automatically scrolls the xCustomListView to this EditText
    • The xCustomListView does not seem to trigger any events and thus the ASViewPager cannot center the panel
You can fix that the panel is not centered, the edittext must have full width. But this is not a solution, especially because even there still no events were triggered.
1614847351849.png

we need a way for the xCustomListView to trigger the events when it is scrolled by the EditText

Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
The real project is more complex than the example and I can't allocate the full width.

For the first case I can avoid it with the event of the TextField, canceling the focus to the TextField of the next panel but how do I avoid the problem in the second case when the screen turns off and on.

Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sometimes it is also in an intermediate position when I move to a tab and then press the back button

Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
You are right, for example,
"sometimes" is a difficult thing, i use the library in many projects, big or small and even several times in one, but i don't have such problems as you describe.
You are right.

In the example, it happens when I have the focus on TextField1 and the keyboard is visible, I select Tab 3 (pnl3) and then the return button

Upvote 0